Privacy Requests (CCPA)
Balboa Digital broadly applies the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) to all residents of the United States of America, Canada and their legal territories. You have three specific rights that you may exercise at your discretion.
- Request – Your request is received and stored, whether submitted via
- Acknowledgement – Your request will be acknowledged via email, or on the phone if you called us.
- Validation – The information you supplied in your request will be used to verify your identity, or will reach out to verify your consent for an agent to act on your behalf.
- Notification – If we are unable to locate data record(s) related to your request, we will notify you within 2 business days.
- Processing – If we locate data record(s) related to your request, we will process your request.
- Finalization – Once processing is complete, we will update our record of your request with the final status.
- Confirmation – We will contact you via email or telephone to confirm the final status of your request.