Business Process Integration
Outbound calls to participants or customers as part of an integrated business process, like scheduling appointments or rescheduling them, verifying service delivery, or providing additional services. Warm transfer as needed.
We support clients by handling components of their internal business processes. This can include appointment setting and follow-up communications.
Balboa can customize its services for each client based on their process and business needs, including the use of client systems. APIs are used to integrate processes between Balboa and the client team for effective communication.
As a result, the customer experience becomes seamless and increases efficiency. For example, for processes that involve outbound calling, white-listed, client-branded phone numbers are used to optimize customer contact rates and engagement.
- Provide efficiency, consistency and scale for internal business processes where direct contact is required, inbound or outbound, with our client’s clients.
- High-quality staff trained to follow the designated process.
- Flexible staffing model scales to meet demand; pay only for usage.
- Real-time reporting and API integrations.
- 90%+ of outbound calls branded with client information and spam-labeling prevention, both ensuring highest contact and successful outcome rates.
- Regulatory compliant calling.
Why Choose Balboa
Friendly, professional team members to support your brand
White-listed, branded outbound numbers for higher contact and engagement
Lightning-fast “speed to lead” for real time response
Scalable, flexible staffing - use only what you need
Online reporting and access to call recordings
Simple, fast integration
Contact us to learn more about Balboa Digital's call center solutions.
Call us at (888) 883-8160